Pulling codes p0732 p0735, o/d light flashing. Happens sporadically while driving, o/d light on dash will start flashing then the hard shifts happen until I turn truck off. Once I restart truck, light is off & shifting/driving is fine. Shifting is nice & smooth until this happens, again only shifts hard when o/d light starts flashing on dash. Engine/ Transmission performance seems fine otherwise. What is cause & how do I fix? Thanks for all the help.
How to fix codes p0732 p0735 on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies