Pulling codes p0732 p0735, o/d light flashing. Happens sporadically while driving, o/d light on dash will start flashing then the hard shifts happen until I turn truck off. Once I restart truck, light is off & shifting/driving is fine. Shifting is nice & smooth until this happens, again only shifts hard when o/d light starts flashing on dash. Engine/ Transmission performance seems fine otherwise. What is cause & how do I fix? Thanks for all the help.
How to fix codes p0732 p0735 on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.