Pulling codes p0732 p0735, o/d light flashing. Happens sporadically while driving, o/d light on dash will start flashing then the hard shifts happen until I turn truck off. Once I restart truck, light is off & shifting/driving is fine. Shifting is nice & smooth until this happens, again only shifts hard when o/d light starts flashing on dash. Engine/ Transmission performance seems fine otherwise. What is cause & how do I fix? Thanks for all the help.
How to fix codes p0732 p0735 on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Weleetka, OK
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Crouse, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Panama, NY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Carthage, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Alleene, AR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Chandler Heights, AZ