Problem is the right read brake is pulsating when you step on the peddle with any pressure.Even changed/switched the axles to check for bent one. Put new wagner drums on incase the first new set was warped from the factory. Put new tires on to eliminate that too. HELP!
How to fix ABS systems with all new parts except the ABS box? on 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
- NO bus in odometer reading,