I adjusted the valves by what it says under the hood and its still ticking, not as bad but not like it was before. what would be the problem(s)? what is the best solution(s) to fix or parts that would keep it from making the noise.
how to fix a ticking problem after adjusting valves several times? on 1993 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1993 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($297 - 352) in Brooklin, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($99 - 208) in Bergen, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($99 - 154) in Montgomery City, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - 202) in Philadelphia, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($554 - 599) in Glenwood, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($171 - 215) in Rollins Fork, VA