I adjusted the valves by what it says under the hood and its still ticking, not as bad but not like it was before. what would be the problem(s)? what is the best solution(s) to fix or parts that would keep it from making the noise.
how to fix a ticking problem after adjusting valves several times? on 1993 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....
- The ignition lock cylinder has went bad on my prelude. Ive grown up and currently work in the automotive industry. My question is will i have to reprogram the ECU once i replace the lock cylinder kit (comes with immobilizer)