i Changed the valve, I erased the check engine light, but still get the same code after driving 20mile.
how to fix 16825 (P0441) - Evaporative Emission Control System - Incorrect Purge Flow on 2004 Audi S4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi S4 Questions
- Do I need to replace my rotors when doing my brakes on my car.
- 2004 Audi S4 CEL too rich
- S4 timing chain
- I am buying a used car, what are the major issue I should look for.it has 110k thanks
- new coolant sensor not working ign. test pin3 2 vlts in pin 4 2 vlts out? I know I need 5 vlts.what regulates the 5 vlt delivery is it the ECM? I have checked every fuse relay re doing connections ect.. Thank you!
2004 Audi S4 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,810 - $2,926) in Zwolle, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($428 - $559) in Douglas, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($724 - $913) in Nottoway, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($833 - $1,042) in Vernon, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($135 - $147) in Maitland, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($221 - $306) in Buckingham, IL