truck wouldnt start unless cross out starter solenoid, replaced solenoid, same problem, used a test light to test the crank fuse , when i touched the fuse it turns over and cranks. brake lights dont work with key on, work fine with key on. wheni touch brake pedal with key off gas gauge goes all the way over past full. key on works fine but vibrating a little. any hints ?
how to find a short in cranking and brake light's on 1998 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?