I have by mistake drained the auto transmission fluid, can you help me by letting me know where to put back in and is there anything else to watch out for?
How to fill auto transmission fluid on 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Problems(11)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Q&A(5)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Recalls(2)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Questions
- how do I replace the transmission fluid in my Mercedes 2006 slk350
- electronics is shutting down when car starts /sped o /fuel gauge/indicators
- How can I open trunk when fob and inside controls won't work?
- What type screw holds the cover of the bod port
- My radio/navigation control center does not come on initially, but will fade on sometimes after driving a bit. My dealer wants to replace the entire radio head unit at a cost of over $6000. What can I do to repair this myself?
2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 219) in Tyner, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($459 - 519) in Waterford, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($523 - 682) in Takotna, AK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - 336) in Portville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($193 - 245) in Berea, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($678 - 759) in Grampian, PA