Going down road an its like it went into nuetral.(its an automatic) so geared down to first got it to catch switched to second an at first it started revving up again but then went into second i got my car home but im scared to drive again so anybody with any advice on what to check an look for please let me know!!
How to figure out why transmission slipping? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ebans777 ,
August 04, 2013
first check your transmission fluid level and bring it to nearest Amcoo Transmission to get diagnostic.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Minto, ND
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Danville, VT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cheltenham, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 103) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($145 - 179) in Smithshire, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($917 - 961) in Garfield Heights, OH