my fuel pump started humming while driving and car did not want to accelerate here and then and then fuel pump died put a used one in and would not turn on and no fuel pressure and then got another used one and it dont turn on either. would it just be bad luck of buying two bad fuel pumps or not getting electric fuel relay and fuel fuse are brand new
how to figure if ur fuel pump is getting electric? on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Kellyton, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($376 - 516) in Marrowbone, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Mountain Park, OK
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Aroma Park, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Toledo, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 86) in Grand Saline, TX