my fuel pump started humming while driving and car did not want to accelerate here and then and then fuel pump died put a used one in and would not turn on and no fuel pressure and then got another used one and it dont turn on either. would it just be bad luck of buying two bad fuel pumps or not getting electric fuel relay and fuel fuse are brand new
how to figure if ur fuel pump is getting electric? on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($150 - 196) in Kellyton, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marrowbone, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Mountain Park, OK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Aroma Park, IL
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($118 - 127) in Toledo, OH
- Tie Rod Replacement ($447 - 629) in Grand Saline, TX