I have 2 CD players one in the car, and an 8 disk changer in the trunk. They both stopped working after my battery died. I changed the fuses, checked wiring.. They both work but come up with error codes. I finally found the code but do not know how to enter it.. My manuals have no information. My father had same issue with his car, so I am pretty certain this is the problem.
How to enter the trouble code into the XG350. CD player stopped. Have code. on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2002 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 281) in Marianna, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Harrisville, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Bryantville, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Orland, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Beardsley, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Battle Mountain, NV