I have 2 CD players one in the car, and an 8 disk changer in the trunk. They both stopped working after my battery died. I changed the fuses, checked wiring.. They both work but come up with error codes. I finally found the code but do not know how to enter it.. My manuals have no information. My father had same issue with his car, so I am pretty certain this is the problem.
How to enter the trouble code into the XG350. CD player stopped. Have code. on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help
- How To Replace A Cigarette Lighter Socket On A 2004 Hyundai XG 350 ?