I have 2 CD players one in the car, and an 8 disk changer in the trunk. They both stopped working after my battery died. I changed the fuses, checked wiring.. They both work but come up with error codes. I finally found the code but do not know how to enter it.. My manuals have no information. My father had same issue with his car, so I am pretty certain this is the problem.
How to enter the trouble code into the XG350. CD player stopped. Have code. on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?