I have two gear shifts. One in the steering wheel, and of course, one in the console. Perodically, the car will not move when it is shift into gear. Is there something that I need to do to disengage or coordinate the gear shifts?
How to engage or disengage my gear shifts? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Problems(18)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Repair Estimates
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Q&A(8)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Recalls(2)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Shops
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Questions
- what is the remedy for a fault code 0893 (Hydraulic Fault in Tramsmission )
- how to repair radio stay in mute
- When driver side BI-XENON head light is turned on after 30 sec it turns to Rose Color??? What does that mean???
- BI-XENON Head Light
- I had an episode yesterday of my car not getting full power while in drive?
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,554 - 1,956) in Manchester, NH
- Starter Replacement ($800 - 938) in Oakland, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Loretto, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emmons, MN
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,469 - 1,490) in Homewood, IL
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($693 - 735) in Roark, KY