Help with disconnecting the clutch cable from the pedal.
How to disconnect the clutch cable from the pedal? on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - $151) in Winthrop, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - $357) in Saint Charles, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cordova, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($264 - $719) in Fairton, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($334 - $397) in Corinna, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($286 - $345) in Peralta, NM