I would like to connect my ipod touch to the radio in my olds bravada but i do not have a aux outlet. Can it be connect some other way?
how to connect ipod to radio? on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($176 - 265) in Warba, MN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Hilo, HI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Tallapoosa, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($331 - 532) in Winsted, CT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Montpelier, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Shoreham, NY