How to clean the MAF sensor or how to replace.
How to clean the MAF sensor on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mound City, SD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($205 - 270) in Hannacroix, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Elton, LA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hanson, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 561) in Hagerman, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($393 - 593) in Ashland, NH