mice have entered blower system
how to clean out ac fan duct with mice leavings on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($448 - 582) in Glenmoore, PA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bruner, MO
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Crowley, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alpine, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($1,504 - 2,132) in Benson, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($931 - 967) in Avoca, NY