WAter is leaking inside car from under the dash in the center. Also the floor is wet in the back passenger side but not in front.I can see where the water is dripping behind the capet under the dash, but can not understand how the back carpet is wet without the front being wet.
How to clean ac drain? on 2000 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerAugust 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start