dont see a stick any were
how to check ur transmision fluid on 1997 cadillac catera on 1997 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($293 - 416) in Tucson, AZ
- 105,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Campbell, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($652 - 897) in Klondike, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Fontana, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in East Bend, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 104) in Lena, IL