Should we check the fuses or the light bulbs?
How to check out why the dash lights don't come on at night on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling
- squealing distributor, runs shut off restart chugs no power motor