Should we check the fuses or the light bulbs?
How to check out why the dash lights don't come on at night on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Christiana, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($255 - 336) in Etters, PA
- 132,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Issue, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Camden, MS
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($64 - 99) in Covington, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($178 - 221) in Mc Bee, SC