What is equipment is needed to read and program an ignition module?
How to check ignition module program? on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($382 - 705) in Hagerstown, IN
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Replacement ($352 - 444) in Seville, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 962) in Knoxville, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 427) in Merrimack, NH
- Horn Replacement ($89 - 165) in Plentywood, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 171) in Lookeba, OK