Since battery replacement Car cranks, but hasn't started. Fuses are good, all wires connected..has almost quarter tank of gas, so I don't know what the issue is.
How to check for clogged fuel line(s) or fuel filter & how to resolve if need be on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- $228 for diagnostics Per complaint?? This is crazy right ?
- When I put gas in my tank the meter doesn't move but when I drive it goes down. Usually , it takes a while and it'll adjust to the appropriate bar on the gas thingy , but now it doesn't. It just does down when I drive .
- What would cause oil to burn if not leaking oil? Can oil leak from the oil cap? Have oil residue on top of engine
- Check Engine Light came on and diagnostics says code P0089. What is the problem?
- 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro niece hit a curb on the passenger side