Since battery replacement Car cranks, but hasn't started. Fuses are good, all wires connected..has almost quarter tank of gas, so I don't know what the issue is.
How to check for clogged fuel line(s) or fuel filter & how to resolve if need be on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valley Stream, NY
- 55,000 Mile Service ($324 - 455) in Kennebec, SD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($185 - 324) in Fort Atkinson, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Baldwin, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($284 - 294) in Red Oak, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($800 - 2,167) in Oakdale, LA