Our front and back wipers are not working. Need to know how to replace motor or where to start to get this fixed. Would like to fix ourselves.
How to change wiper motor on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
1 answerNovember 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($525 - 658) in Otego, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 812) in La Plata, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 545) in Little Falls, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($349 - 586) in Collinsville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Barlow, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($228 - 289) in Panola, TX