Our front and back wipers are not working. Need to know how to replace motor or where to start to get this fixed. Would like to fix ourselves.
How to change wiper motor on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
1 answerNovember 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- air cond. compressor clutch and bearings bad, need off market bracket to replace
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($548 - $634) in Otego, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in La Plata, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($397 - $555) in Little Falls, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($525 - $658) in Collinsville, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - $70) in Barlow, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($76 - $87) in Panola, TX