Our front and back wipers are not working. Need to know how to replace motor or where to start to get this fixed. Would like to fix ourselves.
How to change wiper motor on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
1 answerNovember 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that