I have a 97 Plymouth Vogager with the 2.4 engine and I need to know what steps I need to do in order to change the water inlet pipe/tube..Thank You for any help..Alan
How to change water inlet pipe/tube on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1997 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - 191) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- 75,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Corvallis, MT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milford, UT
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Halcottsville, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($174 - 194) in Spout Spring, VA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($90 - 103) in Thorn Hill, TN