I have a 97 Plymouth Vogager with the 2.4 engine and I need to know what steps I need to do in order to change the water inlet pipe/tube..Thank You for any help..Alan
How to change water inlet pipe/tube on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(