1997 Plymouth Voyager Q&A

1997 Plymouth Voyager Question: How to change water inlet pipe/tube

I have a 97 Plymouth Vogager with the 2.4 engine and I need to know what steps I need to do in order to change the water inlet pipe/tube..Thank You for any help..Alan -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.