I have a 97 Plymouth Vogager with the 2.4 engine and I need to know what steps I need to do in order to change the water inlet pipe/tube..Thank You for any help..Alan
How to change water inlet pipe/tube on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1997 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($898 - $1,388) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - $391) in Corvallis, MT
- Wheel Bearing Service ($114 - $150) in Milford, UT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($290 - $369) in Halcottsville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($236 - $300) in Spout Spring, VA
- Horn Replacement ($112 - $187) in Thorn Hill, TN