I have a 97 Plymouth Vogager with the 2.4 engine and I need to know what steps I need to do in order to change the water inlet pipe/tube..Thank You for any help..Alan
How to change water inlet pipe/tube on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1997 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corvallis, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($197 - 287) in Milford, UT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Halcottsville, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 266) in Spout Spring, VA
- ABS Accumulator Replacement ($401 - 413) in Thorn Hill, TN