How to change the spped sensor on 2003 Chrysler Sebring

How would you change that transmission speed sensor.

by in Glendale Heights, IL on January 24, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by , January 25, 2011
Disconnect battery negative cable. Disconnect Input or Output speed sensor connector. Unscrew and remove speed sensor. Inspect speed sensor o-ring (O-ring Location) and replace if necessary.