I have already pulled the drive shaft and drum off/I see the shoes but do not see how to remove them
how to change the park brake shoes on the back of the transmission. on 1999 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- how to unlatch the floor latches to the interior engine cover?
- poor heat in the front ever since new engine was put in. rear heat is working.
- very high fuel consumpsion,gas drips from exaust manifold when running,blue-whit
- I change my trans filter and fluid and I can go back but not forward wats wrong
- Hello,I have the 94 ford van 350,part after the harmonic balancer I can't remove
1999 Ford E-350 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Selby, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($192 - $267) in La Harpe, KS
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - $123) in Spearville, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in South Bound Brook, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($579 - $722) in Ballinger, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($845 - $999) in New Canton, IL