I was told it leaks by a mechanic but the guage reads normal.
How to change the oil pressure switch & where is it on my car? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
2 more answers
2 answersDecember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marcella, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ninde, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Jones, LA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 509) in Boxborough, MA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Stowell, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($227 - 275) in Galena Park, TX