How to change the oil pressure switch & where is it on my car? on 2001 Buick LeSabre

I was told it leaks by a mechanic but the guage reads normal.

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
3 answers
It can leak and still function.
should be located around oil filter area near and under p/s pump
generally located on engine block