Not able to fit a wrench in from the top or bottom and the filter is on too tight to turn it by hand.
How to change the oil filter? Cant get end cap wrench to it... on 2002 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($175 - 251) in Acme, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Lambert, MT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($214 - 277) in Mentmore, NM
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Stark City, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($324 - 418) in Harmony, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Valley Falls, KS