i was changing the oil and we wanted to remove the filter but it won't budge.
How to change the oil and filter for my '93 chevy corsica 4 cylinder on 1993 Chevrolet Corsica
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- Where is the coolant level sensor located.
- Why does my car run perfect for about 20 miles then I shut it off go into a store and when I start the car back up it starts acting like it floods itself out and will not start back unless it sets there an hour any suggestions
- car stalls after highway driving at stop,starts,put in gear,stalls again,wait 20 minutes,after cooling,car goes.
- is it possiable to break a flywheel by crossing sparkplug wires?
- What would cause my odometer only move 5 miles but I have drove like 30 miles?