and also the light bulb on the turn signal for the windshield wipers.you can not see any of them at night. I hope you know what I am talking about.Thank you Debbie
How to change the light bulb for the cruise control on the steering wheel, on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($189 - 287) in Groves, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oil City, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Ashland, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 177) in Erwin, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($49 - 118) in Celoron, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($470 - 714) in Cammal, PA