haynes manual didnt help
how to change the crankshaft position sensor on 97 sebring convertible on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($311 - 489) in Trevor, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Purmela, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 80) in Umpqua, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 85) in Morton, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 418) in Hamlet, NC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($542 - 717) in Ferndale, MI