how to change the break light on 2007 Cadillac CTS

This is the first time that my break light has gone out. How do i due it from the trunk and what size bulb do I use

by in Millersville, MD on September 21, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , September 22, 2010
Stop by your local Napa Auto Parts and have them show you, The bulb number is 3157, But let them look it up for you to make sure
ANSWER by , October 22, 2010
you got to pull the carpet back in the trunk, then take the screws out of break light assembly, then pull the whole assembly out of car.