i can't find the resistor. ive even taken out the glove box. where is it located
how to change the blower resistor on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($486 - 635) in Conley, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($247 - 337) in Rachel, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in East Lynne, MO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 735) in North Branch, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 186) in Nuevo, CA
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Hillsboro, MD