my back-up light socket is all corroded, i need to change it out and replace it with a new one on both side of the vehicle
how to change the back-up light socket in a 2003 chevy cavalier ls on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!