my car was starting and cut right back off now its just turning and not starting at all. it has plenty of gas in it, it has,nt had a tune up since we had it. we had the car since 2008. never had any other problem with this car.
how to change spark plugs on a 2007 chrysler sebring 2.4 liter on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
2 answersMarch 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Quincy, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Saint Marys, OH
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($66 - 83) in Hualapai, AZ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 333) in Blanch, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - 66) in White Bluff, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($367 - 396) in New Lisbon, NJ