Tools: 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets, Spark plug socket, Replacement spark plugs, Spark plug gapping tool.
1) Open hood. Use ratchet and socket to unbolt the spark plug wire cover on the center of the engine if you have one.
2) Pull up the far right spark plug wire by gripping it at the boot and pulling up with a twisting motion.
3) Remove the spark plug with 3/8 rathet, extension, and spark plug socket.
4) Use gapping tool to gap plug to size listed in your owner's manual. Adjust as needed.
5) Install new plug with 3/8 ratchet, extension and spark plug socket. Push boot back on till you hear or feel a pop, this indicates it is locked in place.
6) Repeat process one wire at a time to minimize confusing the wires.