the pressure line is leaking
how to change power steering pump fluid pressure line? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($262 - $383) in Waverly, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($127 - $172) in Fisty, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($306 - $411) in Fincastle, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($202 - $316) in Bethany, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - $389) in Edgewater, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($341 - $527) in Atwood, OK