how to change metal fuel line , <braided flex?, located on water seperator. on 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty

Also wondering what part is called, to the right of seperator, looks like a round magnet with a wire connector, mounted on a brass looking bolt

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers