Is this any different than Maxima? How to connect the brake sensors?
How to change front &rear brake pads? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems(27)
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Estimates
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Q&A(72)
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Recalls
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Shops
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- why does my mercedes 1999 c280 hi temperature sensor COME ON?
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- where is the EGR valve located?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - $1,560) in Mukwonago, WI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($797 - $1,302) in Ambrose, GA
- Battery Replacement ($248 - $353) in Keezletown, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($88 - $120) in Buchanan, GA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($306 - $726) in Pembroke, MA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Alton, NH