Would like to do myself if possible. Currently grinding with dash wrning light on occasionally. thanks.
How to change front brakes on 1992 mercedes 190E 2.6 on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
July 28, 2011
www.alldatadiy.com will have step by step instructions and photos,it is more than worth it.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
- Car won't start , I put gas in the car and now it will not start
- I put gas in car and it started s smoking and cut off it will not start
- Within a minute of turning of the engine there starts a significantly loud noise tack, tack; tack coming from the ABS box. No warning lights or codes; no problems with braking or noises whilst driving.