Problem with no fan tapped blower motor it came on need to replace.
How to change blower motor in 2004 Toyota corolla? on 2004 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 23, 2013
Check out you tube. If no help there, post question again! Just saves a bunch of typing, or hunt & pecking in my case!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($565 - 967) in Sanford, CO
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Talco, TX
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Charlotte, TN
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Balsam, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($62 - 132) in Talpa, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($811 - 922) in Millerville, AL