Problem with no fan tapped blower motor it came on need to replace.
How to change blower motor in 2004 Toyota corolla? on 2004 Toyota Corolla
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 23, 2013
Check out you tube. If no help there, post question again! Just saves a bunch of typing, or hunt & pecking in my case!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - 163) in Sanford, CO
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in Talco, TX
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 239) in Charlotte, TN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Balsam, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($228 - 300) in Talpa, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($724 - 792) in Millerville, AL