Problem with no fan tapped blower motor it came on need to replace.
How to change blower motor in 2004 Toyota corolla? on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($140 - $307) in Sanford, CO
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - $281) in Talco, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Charlotte, TN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - $241) in Balsam, NC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($492 - $599) in Talpa, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - $150) in Millerville, AL