is there a recommended way to change this part? it seems to be in really tight. i broke the old one trying to remove it.
how to change abs speed sensor? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - 387) in Minto, ND
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in West Danville, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($54 - 74) in Cheltenham, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Hunt, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 223) in Smithshire, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($165 - 180) in Garfield Heights, OH