How to change a tie rod on a 1999 chrysler lhs on 1999 Chrysler LHS

My driver tie rod is shaking at the steering column how can I change it?

by in Oak Grove, KY on April 22, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , April 22, 2014
Not a DIY job without setting the toe or alignment.