I recently cleaned th MAF with MAF cleaner or at least I think I did. Now the car won't start, it cranks but won't turn over and the cooling fan is running. The diagnostic that I ran on it previously, before I began attempting to "fix" (or as my kids say, "breaking it more") anything and got the following codes: P0115, P0115, P0420. I can't afford to take the car to a mechanic. It doesn't seem to be beyond my ablitiy, or lack of it, to at least replace these 2 sensors, but a "how to" or "if I should" would help, PLEASE
How to change a Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor on a 2001 Toyota Corolla LE on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2001 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Mount Hope, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($226 - $491) in Flatonia, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($675 - $1,505) in East Olympia, WA
- Radiator Replacement ($301 - $642) in Fostoria, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($455 - $512) in Deweyville, UT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rich Square, NC