I recently cleaned th MAF with MAF cleaner or at least I think I did. Now the car won't start, it cranks but won't turn over and the cooling fan is running. The diagnostic that I ran on it previously, before I began attempting to "fix" (or as my kids say, "breaking it more") anything and got the following codes: P0115, P0115, P0420. I can't afford to take the car to a mechanic. It doesn't seem to be beyond my ablitiy, or lack of it, to at least replace these 2 sensors, but a "how to" or "if I should" would help, PLEASE
How to change a Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor on a 2001 Toyota Corolla LE on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?