I recently cleaned th MAF with MAF cleaner or at least I think I did. Now the car won't start, it cranks but won't turn over and the cooling fan is running. The diagnostic that I ran on it previously, before I began attempting to "fix" (or as my kids say, "breaking it more") anything and got the following codes: P0115, P0115, P0420. I can't afford to take the car to a mechanic. It doesn't seem to be beyond my ablitiy, or lack of it, to at least replace these 2 sensors, but a "how to" or "if I should" would help, PLEASE
How to change a Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor on a 2001 Toyota Corolla LE on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +