Does it requires a 12 v charger to keep computer memory alive
How to change a battery in a 06 toyota prius hybird on 2006 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2006 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($126 - 152) in Langston, OK
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Telford, TN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($422 - 565) in Hartman, CO
- Battery Replacement ($149 - 203) in Bonita Springs, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($714 - 913) in Dry Branch, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($430 - 439) in Smyrna, SC