can't shift gears. clutch fluid ran low and now pedal is soft
how to bleed clutch master and slave cylinders? Why would the fluid go down?
on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Weleetka, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crouse, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Panama, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carthage, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Alleene, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 332) in Chandler Heights, AZ