My clutch was replaced and it will go into all gears except 5th. As for the malfuncton light, it was on prior to fixing the clutch and afterwards it didn't come on. But it came on suddenly when i put the AC on? I don't know if that was a coincidence or maybe it loosened a plug?
How to adjust gears and what could cause the malfunction light to go off and on. on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle TDI Questions
- How do you by pass the obd2 hook up to read codes?
- It is showing an exhaust code but I'm having trouble finding the problem.
- I had a mouse get into the engine of my 2013 VW Beetle and it chewed a hose with the number AEM 03L-131-051-B-522-91. Do you know what this is?
- My VW deisel 2005 started to loose power while driving and eventually broke down
- Car will not start when cold outside, will jump ok- batt tests good