Where exactly do I add The sealant and the freon in my 1998 Pontiac Bonneville? I don't know which is the high and low valve,can someone please help me locate it?
How to add sealant and freon? on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wharton, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Burlington, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Zaleski, OH
- 90,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Brogan, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in San Marino, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Penns Park, PA