Where exactly do I add The sealant and the freon in my 1998 Pontiac Bonneville? I don't know which is the high and low valve,can someone please help me locate it?
How to add sealant and freon? on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Wharton, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 728) in Burlington, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 131) in Zaleski, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($445 - 673) in Brogan, OR
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($112 - 125) in San Marino, CA
- Supercharger Assembly Replacement ($1,890 - 2,164) in Penns Park, PA