I am taking care of a friends 1992 325i. Engine oil light came on-I-opened the hood--I see a dip stick with red handle and then a large turn cap that has a dip stick on it that sits slightly below the engine but I do not see a label on either of these...both are located on the drivers side of the engine..don't want to add oil to the wrong place.
How to add engine oil--where???? on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Preowned 2002 bmw 320i. Convertible top issues up and down. Any feedback? Thanks
- When I go to the AUX option in the radio it doesn't light up for me to select to
- Why would tRed light on convertable top control panel says on and car wont crank
- My gas paddle getting no power in my 2002 BMW 325xi
- Trouble with the stearing real tight.