I am taking care of a friends 1992 325i. Engine oil light came on-I-opened the hood--I see a dip stick with red handle and then a large turn cap that has a dip stick on it that sits slightly below the engine but I do not see a label on either of these...both are located on the drivers side of the engine..don't want to add oil to the wrong place.
How to add engine oil--where???? on 1992 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1992 BMW 325i
1 answerFebruary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Putnam, CT
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - 419) in Lake Providence, LA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Mountain, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in East Petersburg, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($169 - 189) in Wingate, MD