I am taking care of a friends 1992 325i. Engine oil light came on-I-opened the hood--I see a dip stick with red handle and then a large turn cap that has a dip stick on it that sits slightly below the engine but I do not see a label on either of these...both are located on the drivers side of the engine..don't want to add oil to the wrong place.
How to add engine oil--where???? on 1992 BMW 325i
1 answerFebruary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - 561) in Putnam, CT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Lake Providence, LA
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Red Mountain, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($397 - 450) in East Petersburg, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Wingate, MD