I am taking care of a friends 1992 325i. Engine oil light came on-I-opened the hood--I see a dip stick with red handle and then a large turn cap that has a dip stick on it that sits slightly below the engine but I do not see a label on either of these...both are located on the drivers side of the engine..don't want to add oil to the wrong place.
How to add engine oil--where???? on 1992 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,225 - 1,589) in Putnam, CT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Lake Providence, LA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Mountain, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 546) in East Petersburg, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Wingate, MD