I am taking care of a friends 1992 325i. Engine oil light came on-I-opened the hood--I see a dip stick with red handle and then a large turn cap that has a dip stick on it that sits slightly below the engine but I do not see a label on either of these...both are located on the drivers side of the engine..don't want to add oil to the wrong place.
How to add engine oil--where???? on 1992 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1992 BMW 325i
1 answerFebruary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - $653) in Putnam, CT
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - $911) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - $387) in Lake Providence, LA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - $466) in Red Mountain, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - $167) in East Petersburg, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($199 - $444) in Wingate, MD