Need to replace turn signal bulb(s) on left side. The right side works fine. Left side won't flash.
How to access turn signal bulbs on 1995 Buick LeSabre
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
May 01, 2009
To replace the turn signal bulbs in the front or the rear you will need to remove the lens assembly. In the rear the mounting wing nuts are in the trunk and in the front you may need to remove the headlight assembly to get the turn signal lens out.
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
3 answersApril 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2016
4 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 190) in Sublimity, OR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Farmington, UT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Trenton, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in Crofton, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Caledonia, OH