Need to replace turn signal bulb(s) on left side. The right side works fine. Left side won't flash.
How to access turn signal bulbs on 1995 Buick LeSabre
May 01, 2009
To replace the turn signal bulbs in the front or the rear you will need to remove the lens assembly. In the rear the mounting wing nuts are in the trunk and in the front you may need to remove the headlight assembly to get the turn signal lens out.
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
3 answersApril 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2016
4 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - $448) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($217 - $304) in Sublimity, OR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - $648) in Farmington, UT
- Battery Replacement ($173 - $213) in Trenton, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($338 - $394) in Crofton, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - $235) in Caledonia, OH