How do you change the rear light bulbs? I'm squeezing the clip and the assy. won't come out. The connectors are a b*tch to unclip. I'll never take a car to a dealer to change a f'n bulb. What gives? No one has ever had to do this???
How the f*** f do you change the rear bulbs???? on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?