Concerned that check engine light comes on every so often, was told it could be the oxygen sensor, or not consistently using premium gas, or the gas cap not closed tightly.
How serious is the oxygen sensor to the maintainance of the vehicle on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on