Concerned that check engine light comes on every so often, was told it could be the oxygen sensor, or not consistently using premium gas, or the gas cap not closed tightly.
How serious is the oxygen sensor to the maintainance of the vehicle on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.