Concerned that check engine light comes on every so often, was told it could be the oxygen sensor, or not consistently using premium gas, or the gas cap not closed tightly.
How serious is the oxygen sensor to the maintainance of the vehicle on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($117 - 198) in Pathfork, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($509 - 696) in Hays, KS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Superior, AZ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Lowber, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 216) in Garner, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($92 - 114) in Silver Springs, NV