i am not sure how or where to look
how or where do i find the heater resistor on my 1994 dodge 2500 four wheel on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Horton, AL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Jersey, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Genoa, CO
- AC Condenser Replacement ($354 - 574) in Lees Summit, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($304 - 401) in Deerfield, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($612 - 666) in Lennox, SD